Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mugdha Godse: I don't want to do anything stupid

Mugdha Godse is taking it easy. Despite a good success rate with two hits (FASHION, ALL THE BEST) and one critically acclaimed film (JAIL), Mugdha isn't allowing her PR drive to go on an overactive mode. Instead she is waiting for the best to come out of this lean phase which she believes is actually good for the industry because now is the time for better films to be kick started. So one can foresee Mugdha to be pretty much continuing her chilling mode till she gets hold of that perfect script that works?

"Yes, I have been shooting continuously on HELP with Bobby Deol for some time so now for next 3-4 months, I would be chilling", smiles Mugdha, "There are 2-3 films in pipeline but let the right time come for an announcement to be made. Meanwhile, I have been travelling for work across India so that makes me good and feel happy." 

CHECK OUT: Bobby Deol & Mugdha Godse complete HELP

Reflecting over the last few months, Mugdha says, "For an entire year, I didn't get much time to think and decide what I wanted to do in my career. I was working non-stop like a dog. But now I can relax and decide upon my next course of action. I finally have the kind of space where I can think that what do I want to do and what I don't want to do. I am sure that I don't want to do anything stupid just for the heck of it. I want to work with good people." 

So do these 'good people' have to be established in the industry or are you game for new entrants as well? 

"Anyone", promptly replies Mugdha, "Whether he/she is new or renowned. See, today it is novelty that sells. Whoever gets that factor going is good. In any case, you don't know what is working at the box office. In a way this is also the best phase for every actor. I want to go with the flow."




  1. Mugdha in Help
  2. Mughda helped by Lassi to shoot spooky scenes
  3. Mugdha is Madhur's discovery
  4. Mugdha Godse Bobby Deol is a thorough gentleman

No comments:

Post a Comment